As a believer in Christ it has always been my desire to:
- Know him more
- Understand how to be an effective believer
- Let my light shine so he can be glorified
I grew up being a church attendee. I was always present, from Sunday School to Vacation Bible School I was there. My life however never seemed to resemble the people I read about in the bible.
The Bible says God’s people perish for a lack of knowledge. I urge you to not only depend on what others tell you, read and seek for yourself as well. Don’t go to church every Sunday or Friday night and stay stuck at just showing up. Choose to learn what the kingdom of God is about.
Here I have listed and linked books that I have read over the years. This is not all I have read, but I believe these will certainly help you. The bible says to seek wisdom. I believe it is not okay to just say that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour of your life. You must now seek to understand what is available to you as a disciple of Christ and also what is required of you.
You should always be growing as an individual. How can you be saved for years and still speak the same way and do the same things you did before you knew the Lord. There must be some evident positive change in you. Every success book is based on the principles found in the bible. Once you come into the kingdom of God and start to practice the principles you will see a transformed life.
I encourage you to click on the title of the book or books that you think you need. Purchase the book for yourself or a loved one and see the benefits manifest in your life as you practice principles for successful living.
Some of The books may not be linked because I could not find them in my search. Don’t let that stop you, go to your local bookstore or do your own search online.
21 Inspirational Books for Christians
- NIV, The Maxwell Leadership Bible, Hardcover
- Developing the Leader Within You 2.0
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition)
- The Craziest Instructions God Ever Gave Me – Dr. Mike Murdock
- The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?
- 40 days to Discovering the Real You: Learning to Live Authentically
- The 40 Day Soul Fast Leader’s Guide Set: Includes DVD Teaching by author for small groups by Cindy Trimm (2012-12-18)
- Naked and Not Ashamed: It’s Time to Reveal What God Longs to Heal
- Wisdom for Winning
- The Word, The Name, The Blood
- I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
- Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
- Scriptures and Meditations for Your Best Life Now
- The Battle Belongs to the Lord: Overcoming Life’s Struggles Through Worship
- Rediscovering the Kingdom Expanded Edition
- The Rules of Engagement for Overcoming Your Past: Breaking Free From Guilt, Rejection, Abuse, and Betrayal
- A House Of Prayer – Rev. Yvette Shockness
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- Mike Murdock, Deborah Murdock Johnson , The Three Most Important Things in Your Life
Continue to search for books that will increase your growth and development as an individual. You will see your life transform as you grow and increase in knowledge. Always remember to apply the knowledge you gain! (If not, you may end up being an over-educated fool! I know I was!! ha ha!) Alas! There is no need to perish!